Continuing Education Credits for Personal Trainers at Leisure Fitness – Presented by Dr. Paul Kennedy
Newark, DE (PRWEB) August 24, 2011
Leisure Fitness is offering the opportunity to earn 3 free Continuing Education Credits (CEC) by attending their 3 seminar series from 9-12am on October 1st at Leisure Fitness Corporate Headquarters 215 Executive Drive, Suite 15 on Route 896 in Newark, DE 19702.
The 3 ACE Certified fitness seminars, “The Workout That Works,” “Why Exercise,” and “Why your Workout Doesn’t Work and How to Fix It” will be presented by Wellness Director – Dr. Paul Kennedy. Each seminar is roughly 1 hour long and will include a Q&A period following the each seminar.
Dr. Paul Kennedy commented on the free CEC offers saying, “I’m excited to get this many fitness trainers together, and to provide some value back into the fitness community.”
Each individual session is accredited by ACE for .1 CEC, which is equivalent to 1 ACSM credit. Seats are available for all seminars, and trainers may attend any or all seminars.
For more details on the seminars, Dr. Paul Kennedy, CEC accreditations, and the location address please download and print the Seminar Series Agenda.
For more information about Leisure Fitness please visit LeisureFitness.com If you have any questions or to reserve a seat in one or more of the seminars please contact Anne Stephenson, at 302-224-5062 or email astephenson(at)leisurefitness.com.
, Vocus PRW Holdings, LLC.
Vocus, PRWeb, and Publicity Wire are trademarks or registered trademarks of Vocus, Inc. or Vocus PRW Holdings, LLC.
DIY 1pcs SILVER MURANO GLASS BEAD LAMPWORK Shark Animal fit European Bracelet C1
|US $0.38 (7 Bids)|
End Date: Wednesday Dec-04-2013 20:05:27 PST
Bid now | Add to watch list
- World Leisure – énergie set for ‘rapid’ Middle East expansion
- ActivewearUSA.com Announces Fitness Angel Program for Professional Trainers
- Choosing a Personal Trainer For Your Health and Fitness Needs
- Plan 2 Be Fit.Net is Providing an Easy to Follow System for American’s all over the Country to Change Their Lives and Lifestyles in a Healthy and Fit Way! They Also Provide Free Personal Training to Assist Their Members.
- IHRSA Applauds Introduction of Personal Health Investment Today (PHIT) Act of 2011