Foundation announces annual 5K Run/Walk and Health/Fitness Fair
The Mt. Carmel Library Foundation’s annual 5K Run/Walk will be held Saturday, June 12. Foundation President Emily Teague has announced that this year a Health/Fitness Fair will also be held on the library grounds in conjunction with the 5K event.
Read more on Daily Republican Register
- Around the Town: Senior Health and Fitness Day Fair set for Wednesday
- Q&A: What are those fitness walk trails with exercise stations called?
- Health Fitness Guide – Thoughts, The Foundation For All Health And Fitness Achievement
- Geisinger Partners with Orion Health to Build Mission-Critical Foundation for Data Integration
- Digital Health Summit at CES 2012 Announces First Round of Speakers and Sponsors