I know that I am able to do sit-ups continuously for about 5 minutes, not really sure how many reps I do but more than 100.
Plus I am able to go for a 10 mile brisk walk (4-5 mph) without stopping with no difficulty.
But do these actually indicate fitness?
Answer by Nicole
you have good stamina. you walk 10 miles without panting? you’re in good shape! sounds like you can do more if you wanted to, don’t think you need to though
What do you think? Answer below!10pc apple leaf dangle Pendant fit charm bracelet f0622
|US $0.99 (1 Bid)|
End Date: Tuesday May-21-2013 18:45:05 PDT
Bid now | Add to watch list
- How do I start to workout when my fitness level is Zero?
- Can your fitness level out perform poor diet when it comes to bodyfat loss?
- What is a good low-impact health and fitness plan for obesity reduction?
- How does your fitness level and abilities affect others in the society?
- Q&A: What are some ideas for a good fitness service project?