Michigan fitness award nominees sought
The Michigan Fitness Foundation is seeking nominations now through Aug. 1 for four Governor’s Fitness Awards for outstanding commitments to physical activity and education.
Read more on Detroit Free Press
- Nominate an NGO Performing Outstanding Public Health Work for the 2011 Clarence H. Moore Award for Excellence for Voluntary Service
- The Bryan Moore Student Health and Fitness Act of Maryland
- Foundation announces annual 5K Run/Walk and Health/Fitness Fair
- Take Responsibility For Your Health And Fitness Before Illness Takes Responsibility For You 2 Of 2
- My Pyramid To Health And Fitness