What diet/fitness plan should i stick with to lose my tummy/muffin top in a month?
I am 14 so i’m not planning buying some diet books or fitness videos.
I am very busy but I can certaily take some cycling/yoga/pilates classes if this will help.
I’m not planning on looking perfect in one month… just better.
I am 5’2 and have no hips so its important to make my waist and abdonimal thinner and i hope to lose 5 pounds doing it.
I will pick a best answer…
Answer by Kelly
if you are a really busy person, the best way to do this is to watch what you are eating and do a lot of crunches when you have a few minutes of your spare time. It may seem like not a lot but it does really work.
Give your answer to this question below!
Duck Dynasty HEY JACK! T-shirt Uncle Si Robertson Fan Juniors fit shirt LARGE
|US $7.85 (0 Bid)|
End Date: Wednesday Jun-19-2013 16:21:40 PDT
Bid now | Add to watch list
- Women’s Health Perfect Body Diet: The Ultimate Weight Loss and Workout Plan to Drop Stubborn Pounds and Get Fit for Life!
- What is a good fitness plan to build muscle?
- What is a good low-impact health and fitness plan for obesity reduction?
- What is a good home fitness machine to lose weight and work on my abs?
- Health & Fitness : How to Get Six-Pack Abs in a Month