- Book & CD Pages: 164
- By Stephen F. Moore and Julia Schnebly-Black
Through the techniques of the popular Dalcroze-Eurhythmics, this insightful 147-page book provides the tools to engage your students’ inner creative resources and connect the body, mind, and emotions through rhythm and movement. Music and movement exercises provided on the CD will help students discover the benefits of eurhythmics, which can be applied to music-making, teaching, learning, and life.
For more information: The Rhythm Inside: Connecting Body, Mind and Spirit Through Music
- Total Health For Life – Mind And Body Health & Fitness.
- Perfect Health: The Complete Mind/Body Guide, Revised and Updated Edition
- Brain Mind and Behavior: Emotions and Health
- HEALTH: CRIMEWAVE (MUSIC VIDEO)
- HEALTH :: HEAVEN :: MUSIC VIDEO