What are good scores for the Presidents fitness challenge for army rotc for a 17 year old girl?
I am a 17 year old female and I am applying for an army rotc scholarship. My scores for the presidents fitness challenge are 31 sit-ups, 20 push-ups, and 6:44 mile. Are these scores good enough for a scholarship? I’m getting really nervous about this.
Answer by tanker10091990
it should be, based on my experience with the army’s pt test you should be good, if its a 1-1-1 style test your probably good.
Add your own answer in the comments!
- Army Reserve 2010 Best Warrior Competition Army Physical Fitness Test
- Visalus 90 Day Challenge Day 3
- Are their any good books, for Training a 14 & 16 year old, fitness & health?
- ‘Look Good Naked’ 57 Year-Old Cover Model Takes Media by Storm
- Special Ops Fitness Training: High-Intensity Workouts of Navy Seals, Delta Force, Marine Force Recon and Army Rangers