What are the health benefits of being vegetarian or vegan?
I know there are lots of reasons to cut meat out of your diet. The one I personally find the most reasonable is for your health. I have met several people who have become vegetarian or vegan for “health reasons”.
So I’m wondering, what are these health benefits? Is meat not healthy? Why does cutting meat from your diet make you a healthier person?
Answer by Kaz
Better question is why do you have the teeth required for eating meat?
Mike Tyson took a chuck of ear like a mad dog
Add your own answer in the comments!WOMEN'S HEALTH DECEMBER 2012 - FLAT ABS! FIRM BUTT! TONED LEGS!
End Date: Wednesday Dec-11-2013 10:35:45 PST
Buy It Now for only: US $5.99
Buy it now | Add to watch list
- Thrive Fitness: The Vegan-Based Training Program for Maximum Strength, Health, and Fitness
- Q&A: What are the health benefits and risks of becoming a ballerina?
- Q&A: What are some health benefits of apples?
- Eating for Better Health & Weight Loss – Grocery Haul 2 (Vegetarian & Weight Watchers Friendly)
- Boyfriend with Health Benefits