What does it take to become a personal fitness Trainer?
So I am tried of working 2 dead end jobs and trying to get through college. I’ve been healthy and athletic my whole life. I love helping people feel better about themselves. I want to become certified as a personal fitness trainer. But I need advice in where to start what schools are a waste and what are good. I am looking to do something online so I can work at the same time. Also I want something where I can use if I move to another state. What is your advice?
Answer by ncc742
My trainer is certified by AFAA Aerobics and Fitness Association of America. She has been training for 16 years. I would say they are good to go with.
Add your own answer in the comments!
- Q&A: How do i become a personal fitness trainer?
- Fitness Trainer Sydney ? Reasons to Hire a Personal Trainer
- How much does a personal fitness instructor make and what are the chances of hire?
- Choosing a Personal Trainer For Your Health and Fitness Needs
- Q&A: How much on average does a personal fitness instructor make an hour?