What sort of swimsuit should I wear for a fitness swimming class?
I am taking a fitness swimming class at my high school next semester. I talked to some of the other guys taking the class, and none of us are quite sure what type of swimsuit to wear. Would it be better to wear trunks, a jammer, or a speedo?
FYI, I’m a guy and the class is for fitness, not for learning how to swim.
Answer by Abby S
You should really wear a one piece because they are really easy to move around in, and two piece swim suits are really annoying and they sometimes come off.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!Black Frame Slider fit Honda CBR600 RR CBR600RR 03 04 05 06
End Date: Monday Dec-09-2013 12:42:33 PST
Buy It Now for only: US $24.63
Buy it now | Add to watch list
- Q&A: What exactly do you do in a cardio fitness class in a community college?
- Is the air force strict on eyesight, health, fitness, weight?
- Question about laxatives as weight loss for health and fitness class.?
- WORLD CLASS FITNESS MODEL – ADIS FROM CROATIA
- Senior Health And Fitness